FCR 40mm conversion & Jetting for the XR6

I just bought a new pumper carb for my XR6. It was for a 2006 CRf450r, but it was a factory take off and never used. I am getting it in the mail and I wanted to asked where I should start with my jetting. So if you have first hand experiance with this and you can point me in the right direction, that would be awesome. I ride at sea level and go up to 6k ft. My engine is stock with a Two Brothers exhaust and the bike is a 1998 XR600r, thx

• 3 weeks later...

Nope, just been collecting parts and information so far. I am next in line at the fabrication shop. Waiting sucks!!!!! Not sure if you have been following my other posts, but we are going to be doing a bunch of work to my XR6 propbably around the end of January. I hope someone can tell me how to post some pics on here. I will have plenty to share, Art

Nope, just been collecting parts and information so far. I am next in line at the fabrication shop. Waiting sucks!!!!! Not sure if you have been following my other posts, but we are going to be doing a bunch of work to my XR6 propbably around the end of January. I hope someone can tell me how to post some pics on here. I will have plenty to share, Art