rm 250 question

im buying a used rm 250. the gut said it ran yesterday, but a guy came by held the throttle open without the bike running. he said it foweld the spark plug. all it needs is a new open... what u think?

you should bring a new spark plug with you or lowball the heck out of him like its a blown motor.

Go to an auto parts store and buy a NGK BR8ES and pop it in there. Takes a minute, and they don't cost that much.

Yep, get a new plug. Holding the bike wide open wont foul the plug btw. Kick it over and make sure its smooth.

yea i pick up the bike, took the low ball idea. i went to see the spark plug... i just touched the spark plug boot and it just fell off the top of the plug. wasnt even on tight, like it was just resting there... i tryed pushing it all the way one and it wasnt going on its a : NGK BRgeS...

yea i pick up the bike, took the low ball idea. i went to see the spark plug... i just touched the spark plug boot and it just fell off the top of the plug. wasnt even on tight, like it was just resting there... i tryed pushing it all the way one and it wasnt going on its a : NGK BRgeS...

pics?

did you get it to run?

pics?

did you get it to run?

yup i got it to run the next day, i think it was flooded so i kicked it with out the spark plug in for a few, started up 2nd or 3rd kick, ill post a picture up when i get the bike back, just brought it in to get a new drain plug and to have the kill switch looked at