Sign in to follow this  

Power commander V

Hello all! I want to give you guys a heads up. I called Dynojet today and asked them for some help on mounting the PCV and as I was talking with him I asked him if this unit will work with the 2011 model, He said well it should but we have not even seen a 2011 yet. Now get this, He said if you get it hooked up and the connectors hook together and it runs you should be OK. :ride::blah::thumbsup:

I am sending my PCV and autotune back and I will do something later with the ECU. I hope this helps others before they slap down $$$$.

I was unaware it was different than the 10...

But in any case - I expect to be testing with the bazzaz tuner shortly...

it works on the 11 just fine.

I am glad that someone knows. I think you know more about there product than they do. I did get my PCV hooked up last night and tonight I hope to get the autotune installed and hooked up. We got a lot of snow so I will be plowing snow when I get home.

I got my PC5 from Eddie with his map.. bike hauls ass! My only complaint is mounting the dahm thing per the instructions.

Eddie if you see this post... keep me in mind for map updates. thanks

I am glad that someone knows. I think you know more about there product than they do. I did get my PCV hooked up last night and tonight I hope to get the autotune installed and hooked up. We got a lot of snow so I will be plowing snow when I get home.

they sometimes refer people to me for the off road stuff. its small segment for them.

they sometimes refer people me for the off road stuff. its small segment for them.

This is why we call you THE MAN!!

Quick question for Eddie. Can I purchace a PC 5 from you with a map for a 11 rmz250 with yosh slip on, without auto tune. Also do you know if unit can be mounted behind number plate.

I got my PC5 from Eddie with his map.. bike hauls ass! My only complaint is mounting the dahm thing per the instructions.

Eddie if you see this post... keep me in mind for map updates. thanks

Any guess how many hp you picked up?

No idea.. I just notice better pull everywhere. Im running rs4 slip-on with s/a screen installed and pc5 and the power is getting to ground perfectly. Good bottom, killer mid and nice over rev on top. Im done with the motor for now. I tried different gearing and went back to stock 13/49. Need suspension work now.

Quick question for Eddie. Can I purchace a PC 5 from you with a map for a 11 rmz250 with yosh slip on, without auto tune. Also do you know if unit can be mounted behind number plate.

yes,i can supply the pc5 with the correct map with out the auto tune.

as far as mounting,i dont think the harness is long enough to go behind the number plate. mounting as they show works fine. if you want easy access to tuning plug the usb cable into the and run it up to the front of the bike.use a usb extension cord to connnect to the usb cable. put a rubber cap on on it when not in use.

this is how i have it on all of our race bikes.

I am sort of interested in a mod like this but I want to see power numbers, the reason for that is as follows

Good bottom, killer mid and nice over rev on top

^^^Thats what the bike does in stock form^^^

I would like to see numbers/dyno chart - would be excellent to confirm the usefulness of this mod