What air tools to get?

I got an early Christmas present of a 26 gallon air compressor (replacing a 1.5 gallon!). So far I have a 50' hose, blower nozzle, tire chuck, and a basic 1/2" impact wrench. What air tools should I add to my last-minute wishlist?

All the above are great suggestions. One of those "right angle" drills can be handy around the house. Also, I have a really nice low power impact gun that's great for disassembly of bikes. I think I bought it at HF (part of their "professional" line).

Costco had a great set I bought for about $50 years ago.

Impact wrench, grinder, wrench, chisel.

I use the impact wrench on my bike and removing truck tire lug nuts.

The chisel got use on some concrete. (Loud!)

The grinder has been used once. The air wrench never.

Harbor Freight finish nailers are good for small jobs. Too many jams for professional use, but sooooo much nicer than trying to hand nail trim. I have two sizes.

A 90 degree angle die grinder with the rol-loc quick change pad system

1585561_med.gif

But don't EVER use those sanding abrasives on anything but steel.

For aluminum and other soft metals (like are all over your bike) get one of these-

16590005_mmm_07524_pri_larg.jpg

They remove the gasket, but not the metal. And they last for YEARS. I bought a bag of them about 3 years ago, and the first one is about half worn out.

My advice-skip the el cheapo air tools and spend the money on good stuff. Mac used to make good air tools, (IDK if they still do), snap-on never has, Ingersol Rand is tops IMHO. Their Impacts can't be beat.