CP piston worth the extra $$$ 13.5/1 still pump gas?

Hey Wiseco guy, why does your catalog list the 450 piston @ 97mm? The bigger of the two spec'd sizes is 96.97mm (OEM). I only ask this because I chose a ProX which has a similar discrepancy except it's smaller (96.94mm). It would seem that with your piston being forged, it would have a greater change in dia as things heat up. Your know how would be appreciated.

Hey why wasn't Chris at the UP300? Had talked to him last year and he was going to hook me up.

Haven't bought anything yet, got 5 months to get it done, no hurry.

It was my year to go to the RM400 instead. Hopefully I'm back on the roster for the UP in 2011!

It was my year to go to the RM400 instead. Hopefully I'm back on the roster for the UP in 2011!

Hey is this Chris? You gave me your card and cell # last year but I never called. Was hoping you would be there this year. It was a blast the trails were freakin awesome! Hope you can make it next year.

Hey Wiseco guy, why does your catalog list the 450 piston @ 97mm? The bigger of the two spec'd sizes is 96.97mm (OEM). I only ask this because I chose a ProX which has a similar discrepancy except it's smaller (96.94mm). It would seem that with your piston being forged, it would have a greater change in dia as things heat up. Your know how would be appreciated.

Wiseco lists all of our applications by bore size, not piston size, which is why our listing says 97mm. The pistons OD's are sized appropriately to run at the designed clearance for each application. I would have to check with our technical department to say for sure what our actual piston OD is, or you could give us a call and check with our tech support. Hope that helps.