Sign in to follow this  

Thor sentenial help!!!!!!!!!!! FAST

Hey Im a 14 year old girl, 5'2, and weigh 105 pounds. I wanna know if i would fit in a youth or just regular thor sentenial chest protector. Cause you know girls have boobs... and also youth is sizes 60-90 punds and regular is 120-200 pounds so i dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard the fit small also. THANKS post pics if your a girl my size and wear one (also what size you wear)

Hey Im a 14 year old girl, 5'2, and weigh 105 pounds. I wanna know if i would fit in a youth or just regular thor sentenial chest protector. Cause you know girls have boobs... and also youth is sizes 60-90 punds and regular is 120-200 pounds so i dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard the fit small also. THANKS post pics if your a girl my size and wear one (also what size you wear)

Do yourself a favor and buy a womans chest protector :thumbsup:

My mom has this and loves it, she can't believe she rode with a men's chest protector for so many years.

http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/product/2011-FOX-WOMENS-R3-CHEST-PROTECTOR/?id=102583&psreferrer=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.google.com%252Fsearch%253Fsourceid%257Cequalto%257Cchrome%257Camp%257Cie%257Cequalto%257CUTF-8%257Camp%257Cq%257Cequalto%257Cfox%2Bwomans%2Bchest%2Bprotector&CAWELAID=568173446&segment=badger

FX8-R3W-_sw3_Brown-Blue?$product_large_1000$

You should get the regular because the small won't fit and you can "grow":smirk: into it. But why don't you want women's gear?

My sister also doesnt like girls wear..she wears the sentinal too. Ill ask her what size she wears. shes around 120lb i believe if thats any help.