hd helmet cam at brushy mountain

man you are flying. i have ridden that track a few times and it kills me. super hard pack and sliiiiiick. you really motivated me to give that another go. the trails at brushy are the bomb but i have nooooo luck with that track.....no corner speed cause i am used to sand!!!

you are killing it. i don't know if others would understand if they have not ridden there

man you are flying. i have ridden that track a few times and it kills me. super hard pack and sliiiiiick. you really motivated me to give that another go. the trails at brushy are the bomb but i have nooooo luck with that track.....no corner speed cause i am used to sand!!!

you are killing it. i don't know if others would understand if they have not ridden there

i know it is really tough and ur right about the trails they are super fun i have got some videos of the trails on my youtube if you want to check it out.

Thanks for the complements

First thing i noticed is you need your motor wound out more. It should be on the pipe most of the time. Run it harder into the corners and at midpoint of the turn, Pin it.

all this would be very true on a prepped track but i cant do this on a hard pack track with no ruts or anything. i mean if i pin it at the midpoint im looping out.