'08 450SX-F - Battery Case part #?

Was hoping to install the bigger battery tonight and it's too tall for the stock battery case, i.e. the seat won't go on.

Looking at KTMHutt they reference a part as an EXC battery case, part #78011055000, but it looks like what I already have.

I guess the guy I got the bike from didn't have the 2nd battery case for the taller battery that I heard was supposed to be included with the spare battery.

Anybody have a part # for the taller battery holder?

Was hoping to install the bigger battery tonight and it's too tall for the stock battery case, i.e. the seat won't go on.

Looking at KTMHutt they reference a part as an EXC battery case, part #78011055000, but it looks like what I already have.

I guess the guy I got the bike from didn't have the 2nd battery case for the taller battery that I heard was supposed to be included with the spare battery.

Anybody have a part # for the taller battery holder?

The number you listed is the correct tall (5 series) holder. The one you currently have is:77311055000

cool...thanks :thumbsup:

I have both cases with mine and the big battery fits in both and my seat goes on fine. the only difference in the big case is the hole for the rubber strap is a little higher.