How much does fresh fork oil help?

I have an 09 CRF450 and feel the forks are way harsh on sharp hits, everything feels like a square edge jolts that goes straight thru to my hands and makes the front wheel defllect rather absorb and track. It's got the original fork oil in it with about 15 hours. I gotta get that harshness out. I'm wondering if some fresh fork oil, now that the forks should be broken in, would make a big enough difference or should I go ahead and get a revalve. Certainly freash oil is a good thing, but how big a difference in feel does it make?

Honda's suspension is just plain harsh right out of the box. Changing the oil will most likely help some. But if it were me and I had the coin, I wouldn't hesitate to get it set up specifically for me.

Certainly freash oil is a good thing, but how big a difference in feel does it make?

depends on the fluid it comes with stock.

some have fork oil stock, some are filled with that glue-like crap

Yes it will be better with fresh oil if you have never changed it. I disagree with the above post about honda forks being harsh as I feel they are almost too plush stock.

OP, run some amsoil full syn 5wt fork oil in there with 370cc's per leg. You'll notice a huge difference.