Sign in to follow this  

New TE610 owner checking in

I got an 07 TE610 with 4000 miles on it last week and got a chance to ride this past weekend. What a blast! The bike is piped and jetted and has 14/48 sprockets on it. The original owner gave me the service history, which sounded good to me. Valves gone over every 1000 miles when he changed the oil. New chain etc. I could not be more pleased! The bike was just great in every situation I put it in. I have progressed to the Husky through a DRZ400 and a DR650, both highly modded up, but neither even come close to the TE in performance and suspension! I look forward to hanging out with you guys in here.

Congratulations, the 610 is a blast all right, and the 07 is supposed to be an especially good year. :thumbsup:

you'll love it, they are great for dirt, road, motard and adventure riding. maybe not best in each class, but a great all rounder and very reliable. just replace that seat! good vid here, worth reading the comments on it too...

I got an 07 TE610 with 4000 miles on it last week and got a chance to ride this past weekend. What a blast! The bike is piped and jetted and has 14/48 sprockets on it. The original owner gave me the service history, which sounded good to me. Valves gone over every 1000 miles when he changed the oil. New chain etc. I could not be more pleased! The bike was just great in every situation I put it in. I have progressed to the Husky through a DRZ400 and a DR650, both highly modded up, but neither even come close to the TE in performance and suspension! I look forward to hanging out with you guys in here.

There is also a monster 610 thread over in the ADVrider forum.

I just bought a 06 I haven't had a chance to ride it yet (winter) but i would really like to find a gr8 repair manual if anyone has one or a link were I can buy one.

Aint no betta bike out there boyz

I just bought a 06 I haven't had a chance to ride it yet (winter) but i would really like to find a gr8 repair manual if anyone has one or a link were I can buy one.

Aint no betta bike out there boyz

PM me.

haven't found a better bike for road, adventure, dirt and motard use! some good tips here....