Just picked this up ...

as the title states ...

the red tires need to go, and i changed the rear fender to white. ill get a pic of it tomorrow.

IMG950567.jpg

IMG950570.jpg

Grats and what the hell is up with people and colored tires!?

thanks ... i have no idea, and dont want to find out haha. ive got a rear already, just need a front.

That a powder coated chain? The brake cable in the front is on the wrong side. Seal the air box boot where it meets the air box. it generates gaps over time and sucks in dirt. That is the cause of the "bad Honda valves". Have fun!

Its amazing how childish colored tires look. The camo ones are the worst. Good luck with it.

thanks for the tip ebeck ... i totally agree on how colored tires look childish. heres a pic of the white fender on it...

1207001506.jpg ... it looks better, it will look a ton better with black tires. im gonna run the red ones til they are shot. might even run the road a little to help wear them out quicker.

That a powder coated chain? The brake cable in the front is on the wrong side. Seal the air box boot where it meets the air box. it generates gaps over time and sucks in dirt. That is the cause of the "bad Honda valves". Have fun!

on 02's the onnly prob ive heard

post a pic of it with the black tires. those red ones hurt my eyes...LOL