ancilotti 2011

that is the way of many cottage brands out there. Source a motor and build a frame and match plastics...not sure why. But I sure like Ancillotti bikes from way back and this one is sweet in my eyes, last year they had a KTM motor. Euros have all the cool small time brands.

that is the way of many cottage brands out there. Source a motor and build a frame and match plastics...not sure why. But I sure like Ancillotti bikes from way back and this one is sweet in my eyes, last year they had a KTM motor. Euros have all the cool small time brands.

Yes thats true,even the CCM(this year with yamaha engine)will go for a italian engine next season...TM,or...

I think the yellow frame just makes me think YUK,

the rest would actually be o.k.,

With Fantic and now Ancillotti back on the front page,

I would love to see what Florence also has to offer from SWM and GORI this year-- here's hoping..,

Charlie

Resurrecting SWM.....now that's a great idea. Those were the best exotic bikes of the late 70's early 80's and they just had IT.

It is an old italian culture, to use good engine, and to install it on their own bike...For long time, Hiro, Rotax, Minarelli, Sachs, Tau, were used by several brands...Today, Fantic does it with GasGas engine, as GG did it at their beginning with Tm engine...

and a lot of souvenir (1981)

cci1808200900001.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fantastic, I see from the website, you can order Race jerseys and other items. The shipping to the USA option was available. Yippie ?

I have emailed a Italian friend to see if these can be shipped to the USA as Closed course Competition only.

Thanks again for the website info

Terry

Glad you have the same taste in bikes Terry... www.ancillottimotorcycles.it. seems to show the 2010 version however...

• 6 months later...

I know this is an old thread but this bike does look nice to me. Anyone know if they work good?

Nice looking bike from italy with 125 and 144 TM 2 stroke engines in mx and enduro version,these must be the production versions

Pictures from vincedur on rugginose

p10003540.jpg

p1000353b.jpg

p1000362kv.jpg

p1000358.jpg