Sign in to follow this  

Just got a 06 klx 110

lookin through here to see what everyone was doing with theirs. just got this one sunday and wanting to do some upgrades on it. any suggestions? bigger bars? bar kits? exhaust? foot pegs and the footpeg mounts? cradle? never heard of it. new to this. thanks guys

lookin through here to see what everyone was doing with theirs. just got this one sunday and wanting to do some upgrades on it. any suggestions? bigger bars? bar kits? exhaust? foot pegs and the footpeg mounts? cradle? never heard of it. new to this. thanks guys

What are your objectives for the upgrades? If you're using it as a kid's bike (and not for racing or anything like that), it's a great little bike stock :excuseme:

haha yeah it is a great stock bike i bought it for myself im 18 and about 6''00 and 155-160 lbs im just trying to see what i should do.. i have a 97 kx250 project right now. but as soon as im done with that one the 110 will get some love. I did a little research, something from t bolt usa its called a craddle, i think im gonna go with that.. i also wanted to put kx 65 forks on it and the 65 swingarm. a clutch and the shift drum so i could have a 4th gear, a yoshi pipe maybe, bigger bar kid, or even a 134 kit!! i dont really know new to havin one. just fun little bikes i had more fun on this 110 than my 250 yesterday at a local motocross track.

I would slap some pro taper 50 bars on it. I personally prefer the bend of those bars opposed to the 110 bend. I have a chp foot peg bracket, but i honestly wouldn't recommend it. I bought the chp model since it showed a bracket for a stock kick stand, and i really didn't want to leave myself without a kickstand but once the bracket showed up, there was no kickstand bracket and also i doesnt appear to be as strong as i thought it would be. I would highly recommend a fox float air shock. Ive had one for three years and its fantastic.

i was thinkin about those bars to my friends have a klx110l and a ttr 110 and they have those bars on them and they feel good. where do you get those at? i dont wanna get the wrong ones haha. i was also thinking about getting the chp footpeg mount and i think i still want my kickstand to.. guess i gotta do some more research. i was thinkin about putting a taller seat on it to make it feel not so low.. will that shock fit a stock 110? do you run a aftermarket exhaust? i was thinkin about gettin a yoshimura carbon fiber wrapped one. so much to do to this bike its over whelming