So I figured I would treat myself to a Airoh....

So I figured I would treat myself to a Airoh Aviator for Christmas but boy did that turn into a hassle. I ordered it from dirtbikebitz in the UK. A day later the site said it was being processed and packed for shipping. Well on the site its been stuck that way for 2 weeks. Multiple emails to customer service have gone unanswered and I really rather not call since it will be international long distance. I did it through Paypal so I think I'm going to open a dispute because I'm getting a little worried. This is the last time I'm going to order anything from overseas.**B*tching and ranting over**

A true tragedy..

Sucks dude! I just purchased a Stelt from dirtbikebitz, and after payment was processed, I received it in about 10 days. Sounds like their customer service is somewhat hit or miss, and I may have just been luckier than you.

Did you try calling them?

It might be worth the 5$ in long distance to sort this kind of thing out.

I know the Pay Pal is going to take awhile to sort out.....Im like brentn..it would be worth a phone call to talk to a real person.......good luck......hope you get your helmet....

Nice helmet...tried one on last week (a friends) WOW was it light. I'm in the UK...from what i've heard....supply has exceeded demand...:thumbsup:

pick up the phone and quit being a cheap ass.

5 min on the phone will give you answers and piece of mind.

everybody wants to e mail and text everything these days. things get done faster when just using the phone.

good luck with it.

Nice helmet...tried one on last week (a friends) WOW was it light. I'm in the UK...from what i've heard....supply has exceeded demand...:thumbsup:

Or even demand has exceeded supply

I ordered mine from them, called them to add a few extras. They are on the ball and awesome. I have seen dozens of people who have ordered from them, w/o issues. You should call them.

NW

Good news. Yes, I finally came to my senses and called. Turns out they really weren't in stock. They will be this Friday though. And yes, I gotta learn to stop being so cheap! I was nickle and dimeing a phone call right after I bought a $600 helmet. Yes, makes no sense to me either. :thumbsup:

Its not being cheap. If it were not in stock It should of said that on their websight. Thats what I hate about some companies they will lie just to get your buisness. Then when you call they make an excuse. If they were smart they would credit you the cost of the call.

I ordered a stelt from dirtbike express on ebay, I placed the order on a friday and I had the helmet on Wed., that is fast shipping