New look for my bike

Decided to change the look up of my kx250f. What do you think?

Before

DSC_1051.jpg

DSC_1053.jpg

After

-ProTaper Contour Pastrana Bend 1 1/8

-ARC Unbreakables

-ProTaper Pillow Tops

-ProTaper Oversize Clamps

-Acerbis Plastics (Shrouds/Side Plates/Fork Guards)

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

eh looks alright just needs a graphics kit and some numbers and shell look A-ok!

Looks awesome! Just out of curiousity, how tall are you? I thought about those Pastrana bars because I'm on the taller end of the spectrum, but was kind of iffy on the pull back.

Looks awesome! Just out of curiousity, how tall are you? I thought about those Pastrana bars because I'm on the taller end of the spectrum, but was kind of iffy on the pull back.

Renthal RC highs are just as tall with less sweep

So, you enjoy the green?

Looks great....but something tells me your not finished yet,lol

looks great would look awesome if you took off that bar pad and put a different one on

looks great , just need some nice graphics now !:thumbsup:

the bob marley pad is awesome ...

I would love to see a bike done up with a graphics theme similar to your bar pad. I don't smoke weed or anything but that style would be badass to see on a full bike.

Ok so I got bored in photoshop...

onelovekx.jpg

Edited by Sheridan450F

I like when a bike looks simple and clean. I'm a fan!

Looking good bro. Personally I'd still keep the powermadds over top of the unbreakables.... my powermadds have saved my fingers a few times on the LTR.

Where'd you get that bar pad?

Wow, thanks for the compliments guys! :thumbsup:

Truth is, the plastics needed to be replaced as both shrouds, the fork guard on the brake side and one of the side plates were cracked from two separate crashes (one of which resulted in my fractured left scapula and concussion that kept me off the bike for the past 2 months).

Whether or not to buy graphics is my current decision as I wonder if the money could be put to better use (parts, cam equipment etc.)

@99suzukirider: I am 6'2 and am yet to ride with the bars, but from little rides up and down the street they are quite comfortable and a nice improvement over the stock bars.

@Canadian144: Thanks man! The bar pad was done custom by rideltd.com. And agreed the PowerMadd's will probably go back on soon.

@Sheridan450f: That looks sweet! Interestingly enough I was originally going to get a shroud kit done with the rasta theme, but the $29.95 bar pad decal was the more "economic" choice...

I would love to see a bike done up with a graphics theme similar to your bar pad. I don't smoke weed or anything but that style would be badass to see on a full bike.

Ok so I got bored in photoshop...

onelovekx.jpg

love this bike :thumbsup:

Where did you get that bar pad?

NVM i see a few posts above

do you ride tracks much bigkx?

do you ride tracks much bigkx?

Mostly just trails/free riding; I've only been to a track twice in my life. Whereabouts in Ontario do you live/ride?

haha i love that bar pad. my two favorite things, motocross and bud

looks nice! clean

Haven't seen you on here in a while.

Bike looks killer, I'm lovin' the bar pad.

Oh, and +1 on the Bob Marley graphics, that would be so sweet. :thumbsup: