Sign in to follow this  

Mapping crf250 2011

Anyone with dynoinfo on the crf 250-2011 yet

I guess they changed it a bit with the new exhaust,airbox and sideplates

Maybe Eddie allready has maps for it??

Kim

the only thing i have done with one so far is set it up using the pc5 and auto tune.

Ok

I guess you will let us know when you have done some testing:thumbsup:

Kim

Bump!!

Anyone rolled the 2011 yet??

Looking for advice for whitch way to go for saving some time on the dyno

thanks

Kim

Kim do you still have your 2010? You could use that box until more info comes forward, you had your 2010 map dialed.:thumbsup:

I heard for 2011 Honda advanced the timing, richened the midrange and leaned the top end for the more restricted muffler. I have no data to back this up though.

Kim do you still have your 2010? You could use that box until more info comes forward, you had your 2010 map dialed.:thumbsup:

I heard for 2011 Honda advanced the timing, richened the midrange and leaned the top end for the more restricted muffler. I have no data to back this up though.

i dont have any info myself so this will deff. help to make some maps to start from ,i also took my fmf Q4 to the 11 so there will be some tuning there also

My 10 is gone so i cant take the ecu from there

Kim

i dont have any info myself so this will deff. help to make some maps to start from ,i also took my fmf Q4 to the 11 so there will be some tuning there also

My 10 is gone so i cant take the ecu from there

Kim

Did the Q4 bolt up to the 11 without problems? I heard because of the new muffler on the 11 the sub-frame mount has changed?

i emailed eddie and he said they were working on it,iam awaiting as well to try a map on my 11,i have heard they changed the mounting location for the muffler as well as beefed the subframe and changed the rear plastics so you can use the 450 stuff?

Did the Q4 bolt up to the 11 without problems? I heard because of the new muffler on the 11 the sub-frame mount has changed?

They moved it about 30mm further back

i just remounted the bracket and it was fine

Kim

i emailed eddie and he said they were working on it,iam awaiting as well to try a map on my 11,i have heard they changed the mounting location for the muffler as well as beefed the subframe and changed the rear plastics so you can use the 450 stuff?

Regarding mapping im sure Eddie will show up here as soon as he has something for us

Kim