82mph at dove springs(knobs),

57mph at glamis(paddle).

upgrades..

R-head,

hot cam1,

dr.d pipe,

all ccc's.

what gearing?

cool deal. 82 seems pretty darn fast, especially with the hot cam! You must have gearing for top speed.

Fastest I have ever gotten my X to go is 69.4 mph according to my trail tech. Here it is on film too. This was 5th gear pinned. Stock gearing, CCC mods, R Cam, JD Jet Kit

my trail tech vapor clocked me at..

82mph at dove springs(knobs),

57mph at glamis(paddle).

upgrades..

R-head,

hot cam1,

dr.d pipe,

all ccc's.

I'm sure you're going fast, but are you sure the tire size calibrated correctly? My son's Endurance says he goes 99...but its got issues....:thumbsup:

I'm sure you're going fast, but are you sure the tire size calibrated correctly? My son's Endurance says he goes 99...but its got issues....:thumbsup:

That should not be a problem with a 150mph tailwind:lol: I was actually pretty surprised the other weekend when I rode in a rather large wind storm and picke dup in excess of 10mph in top speed.

not unless it was on a trailer.:blah:

Only a GPS will be accurate. Even my street bike speedo is off by 10%.

Only a GPS will be accurate. Even my street bike speedo is off by 10%.

I wonder if even GPS can give erroneous readings. My GPS read out 89.6 MPH the other day (In a fierce tail wind) on my stock 250 SX geared up 2 in the back form stock. Seemed a little high but maybe not:excuseme:

That does sound high.

My trailtech has given me an indicated speed of 139 mph, but it has been erratic since the time the pickup wire got snagged.

i have hit 45 in 2nd gear so guessing up to 70ish would be pretty handy once i sort the bogging

going out to dove springs/jawbone once the weather clears up.

i'll take my gopro and garmin 60csx to document speeds on the trail tech vs. gps.

seriously whats everyone's top speed and mods?

also forgot to include i put in some kbwhite valves/springs on the 07 r head.

stock gears.

what are the top speeds on the 450x's? and R's vs. X's?

last time at glamis we had a bone stock, brand new 2010 wr450 that had a hard time keeping up with my 06 250x, kept telling my buddy he needs to open up his bike, get rid of that bog..

what would help most, full exhaust or yz cams?

i was thinking yz cams and decork mod the stock pipe..

forgot to mention that i w0t on and off, for 10 miles of straight road with my scotts stabilizer cranked up.. takes me a good minute to reach my max speeds, its not like a quarter mile drag..

got love jawbone and glamis for those perfect area to w0t any direction for 10-30 miles..

there have been many top speed thread in this forum. just do a search.

yea, came up with 20 pages under top speed. thanks.

07 r 75mph gps. thats pretty much all stock. x has longer gears so about 90mph is def in the realm

I wonder if even GPS can give erroneous readings. My GPS read out 89.6 MPH the other day (In a fierce tail wind) on my stock 250 SX geared up 2 in the back form stock. Seemed a little high but maybe not:excuseme:

Wow, isn't that bike a five speed?