Top speed?!

I'm sure you're going fast, but are you sure the tire size calibrated correctly? My son's Endurance says he goes 99...but its got issues....?

That should not be a problem with a 150mph tailwind:lol: I was actually pretty surprised the other weekend when I rode in a rather large wind storm and picke dup in excess of 10mph in top speed.

Only a GPS will be accurate. Even my street bike speedo is off by 10%.

I wonder if even GPS can give erroneous readings. My GPS read out 89.6 MPH the other day (In a fierce tail wind) on my stock 250 SX geared up 2 in the back form stock. Seemed a little high but maybe not:excuseme:

going out to dove springs/jawbone once the weather clears up.

i'll take my gopro and garmin 60csx to document speeds on the trail tech vs. gps.

seriously whats everyone's top speed and mods?

also forgot to include i put in some kbwhite valves/springs on the 07 r head.

stock gears.

what are the top speeds on the 450x's? and R's vs. X's?

last time at glamis we had a bone stock, brand new 2010 wr450 that had a hard time keeping up with my 06 250x, kept telling my buddy he needs to open up his bike, get rid of that bog..

what would help most, full exhaust or yz cams?

i was thinking yz cams and decork mod the stock pipe..

forgot to mention that i w0t on and off, for 10 miles of straight road with my scotts stabilizer cranked up.. takes me a good minute to reach my max speeds, its not like a quarter mile drag..

got love jawbone and glamis for those perfect area to w0t any direction for 10-30 miles..

• 2 weeks later...
I wonder if even GPS can give erroneous readings. My GPS read out 89.6 MPH the other day (In a fierce tail wind) on my stock 250 SX geared up 2 in the back form stock. Seemed a little high but maybe not:excuseme:

Wow, isn't that bike a five speed?