Canard on the 450

I'm excited about SX and all, but it just doesn't seem as cool after watching MX for the last 6 months. The track style, layouts, jumpy jumpy etc...just not doing it for me. SX is cool, but MX is just awesome.

Fender slap was grea though. ? Also, I think that was the first transworld video I've ever enjoyed enough to watch more than once. Kudos to them.

I'm excited about SX and all, but it just doesn't seem as cool after watching MX for the last 6 months. The track style, layouts, jumpy jumpy etc...just not doing it for me. SX is cool, but MX is just awesome.

Fender slap was grea though. ? Also, I think that was the first transworld video I've ever enjoyed enough to watch more than once. Kudos to them.

Now you are getting it.

BTW, cool vid. Nice to watch an SX/MX vid without having to listen to yet another lame Blink 182'ish song.

• Like 1

Canard seems to be a great person with undeniable talent. Remember how he did last year as a 450sx fill in? Yes, he's very good, and will be a contender. But i just have to say it! I so wish he rode for someone other than Honda!! To be honist i feel the same way about Barcias talents. Undeniable! But Honda.. Argggg. Just my feelings, nothing more.

Did you guys catch Shorts comment about Townley and MXON? Sounds like he even admits it wasnt a bad move.

probably happens most of the time. think about how often you crack the shlts only to later realise when you cool off that it wasn't that bad? it's old news the next day so nobody bothers reporting it. forgiveness stuff doesn't sell to the media either.