Sign in to follow this  

California Rowher Flat trail guide

I've been slowly putting together an interactive map of Rowher Flats, plotting out staging areas and some of the trails we frequent. I've added info and video where possible. I've used this on my smartphone in the trails (if I get reception) and it comes in handy. Hope it can be of use to some of you.

Feel free to send me anything you'd like to add. I will be adding more info in the future.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=110768995587994369496.00047e9469fa2b7f7ec9e&ll=34.536541,-118.365154&spn=0.111996,0.175095&t=h&z=13

Ride safe! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Thanks for all of that work.

I'm stuck in Bangkok Thailand working on a film.

I live in Agua Dulce and ride there often.

So getting to see the trails really make my day...!!

Thanks

Thanks for all of that work.

I'm stuck in Bangkok Thailand working on a film.

I live in Agua Dulce and ride there often.

So getting to see the trails really make my day...!!

Thanks

awww. must be tough being stuck in Bangkok Thailand. LOLOL. :thumbsup:

Good job Greg.. have you been back to the switchbacks of kungfu canyon since that crazy day?

Awesome job on the map :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Now I can see where you guys are talking about and the videos make me feel like I am there with you. :ride:

Looks like a great place to ride, I think I can hang in with you guys on the trails. It's also good to ride with people who know the area so you are not so concerned about getting lost.

Hope to hook up in the future for some Roostin..:blah:

You might want to leave out the illegal trails.

I agree. so far, it looks as if everything he has indicated is legal. .. unless you wanna count the mention of him flying 50 feet down the ridge trail cliff that one interesting day. :thumbsup:

I agree. so far, it looks as if everything he has indicated is legal.

:thumbsup:... Everything looks good to me.

Very cool . . . thanks for sharing! I thought I'd been on just about everything out there (that I'm ready for anyway) but it looks like there are a couple on the list that I need to hit. Didn't recognize Flat or Stage trail, going to have to run those next time I'm out there!

You mention that a parking pass is needed here, are we talking Adventure pass or a different permit?