Sign in to follow this  

Pro Taper Lite Pillow Grips , Any good??

I ran the Tag Rebound grip this summer and I just got a set of the Pro Taper Pillow Lite grips too,but have not put them on the bike yet......thats a great question....I am wondering the same thing too........

I'm using the pillow top lites now and I like them much better than the regular pillow tops. I had them on first and cut em off after one ride because they felt too fat and squishy. The lites have held up well for me.

they wear out reallllllllll quick. i would go with the regular pillow tops

Can you tell a difference in how the grips feel? I know the regular Pillow Top grips are bigger....that why I went with the Lites.......

I'm using the pillow top lites now and I like them much better than the regular pillow tops. I had them on first and cut em off after one ride because they felt too fat and squishy. The lites have held up well for me.

Ok that sounds good.....I liked the Tag rebound grips...they feel pretty good...but the little "nubs/spikes" wear out quick.......That why I went with the Pillow Top Lites....:thumbsup:

I just went from regualr Pillow Tops to the Lites, and I like them a lot better. They aren't as soft, but my hands feel a lot more comfortable on them because they aren't so dang fat. I don't think they are going to last long though. If I can get a month or two out of them next summer, I will be happy.

I went through a set this past summer along with the regular pillow tops. I like larger grips so I'm more bias towards the regular pillow tops. The lites were great, but wore quickly.

i have lites on one bike and pillowtops on another. i like the lites way more and they are both lasting quite a while great grips. i have 2 more waiting to go on.

i run the lites mostly, grips are cheap. i replace them once a month or so in the summer.

just installed a set like them a lot even better than the regular pillow tops (too fat feeling). they may be my new favorite grip (if they last longer than full diamonds).

They hold up well but like most light grips will show wear quickly if you ride often. My current set has been on the bike for about 20 hours and they are worn pretty bad on the clutch side. I like the smaller size and they are comfortable compared to the Renthal Kevlars I used to run, not expensive so just get an extra set or two.

*I am on my 5th ride with mine on my KDX200. Sadly I have small hands so they are working very well for me.

I would not recommend them if you are going to be riding in mud. The lower profile gets filled in with mud easily and becomes very slippery. Found that out last weekend, lol.

I didn't like mine at all. Took them off after the first ride for the Tag Rebound grips. Reallly like them.