Christmas Present For My Dad

My dad just got himself a used 2008 YZ450F. And since Christmas is right around the corner, I thought I would buy him something nice for his new bike. My price range is between $50-$100. I realize that isn't much money but I don't have much money to spend so I want to make it count. And since I don't ride a four-stroke or know anything about them, I thought I would see what you guys say. Please help me.

buy him a giant cowboy hat

tires are always piratical and in your price range. maybe some graphics ?

and engine mods are gonna be over 100, but iv sure he will like anything u get him.

...+ Grips, levers, hour meter, oil, oil filters, filter oil, spare air filter, chain lube, spark plug(s), jets

gas card

Does he like working on bikes? If he does, a small metric set isn't that expensive and is always useful.

Sears usually has tons of choices. You don't have to get the huge expensive sets. As long as it has 8, 10, and 12 mm sockets its good for 80% of the jobs. Bonus if it has Allen bits.

Maybe add a Yamaha t-shirts for stocking and call it good.

if he rides trail, not mx one of those really nice backpack/hydro packs from ogio. not cheap but purpose built right.

Joe

a hooker?.... no

if he rides trail, not mx one of those really nice backpack/hydro packs from ogio. not cheap but purpose built right.

Joe

+1. A good pack is always a great gift.

Its not about the money. I have a 16 year old and I know you young kids dont have much. Just something thoughtful. How about custom number plates with his name. Rocky mountian Atv/mc has their own brand for 29.00 and I think it is 5.00 extra for his name on it.

I think number plates would be the way to go. helps make the bike his own

Its not about the money. I have a 16 year old and I know you young kids dont have much. Just something thoughtful. How about custom number plates with his name. Rocky mountian Atv/mc has their own brand for 29.00 and I think it is 5.00 extra for his name on it.

What a fantastic suggestion:applause:

Here is one that will make more sense the more you think about it:

Yamaha OEM service manual

I think it is the best thing for him and his bike.

I am with honda 88!!!!!!!!!!!

I am with honda 88!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

What do you give a Dad that's got everything?

......a tranquilizer.

Do you two ride together?

If so offer to pay for the next ride. This I would love. I ride with my kids (although they kick my ass), but if I knew that the next ride was on them, that would be cool.

Also, if you are faster than him, let him win on this ride day!!!!!

for 69$ You can get a Shift Assault gear combo, included pants, jersey and gloves!

Some cleaning supplies and you could make him a card with 5 or so "coupons" for after ride bike cleaning. Costs you only a bit and I'm sure your pop would appreciate it. Plus it's extra hangout time for you guys.