Sign in to follow this  

Starting a WR360

Over the years l've seen heaps of post and ask how do you start a WR360 and since l can't find a vid l thought l'd make one....hope it helps:

:thumbsup:

Over the years l've seen heaps of post and ask how do you start a WR360 and since l can't find a vid l thought l'd make one....hope it helps:

NOT FAIR!

My WR360 had a left hand kicker that was half as long as that one!:blah:

I learned to kick a left sided kick starter and you really really needed to know this concept(lol). Anyway I do this routine on my wr300 to the point where it drives people crazy I am with because I refuse to kick it until I get it in the right spot. Then one swift easy kick will start her every single time.

I learned to kick a left sided kick starter and you really really needed to know this concept(lol). Anyway I do this routine on my wr300 to the point where it drives people crazy I am with because I refuse to kick it until I get it in the right spot. Then one swift easy kick will start her every single time.

Knowing exactly where the piston needs to be makes a ton more sense than just wildly stabbing the kicker like I see some clowns doing. That to me, is what drives me crazy!

Oh yeah I know. I got the hang of it after awhile. I even start my KX500 with my left foot.:thumbsup: