Sign in to follow this  

2011 rm 125 250

I'm going to let some of our new member get this one.

We would all like to have a new 2011 model. :thumbsup:

I'm going to let some of our new member get this one.

We would all like to have a new 2011 model. :thumbsup:

Right! 2011 RM250 and RM125... there isn't a zook guy here that wouldn't have one of each in the stable!

Why is it you don't have them in the US? Suzuki Japan are still making them, and good ol Suzuki UK still import them over here (and they are as great as ever; although they are still the K8 model so development has stopped at this time). Perhaps if enough people actually asked Suzuki USA to import them they would- surely they can't afford to turn down any business nowadays.

Why is it you don't have them in the US? Suzuki Japan are still making them, and good ol Suzuki UK still import them over here (and they are as great as ever; although they are still the K8 model so development has stopped at this time). Perhaps if enough people actually asked Suzuki USA to import them they would- surely they can't afford to turn down any business nowadays.

We have asked and asked and asked... and all they say is Go "F" yourselves!

I have been looking at an 04 RM125 as a transition bike from mini's to full size bikes for my son. I like the way the RM125 handles. If they made 11's with a few improvements (like clutch), I would be all over it. It is tough to find good used 125 zooks these days in the US. I don't understand why they don't import them here. :thumbsup:

We have asked and asked and asked... and all they say is Go "F" yourselves!

Who has been asked, and when? Forget all the sales managers and VPs, whoever made the original decision is probably long gone by now. Find out who the president/ceo is (Kevin Saito/Kinji Saito?), get onto him, make a good campaign - the RM is a niche product that has not been successfully replaced by the RMZ, explain how long time Suzuki customers are moving to other makes such as KTM instead of RMZs, how 2 strokes are increasingly popular due to the recession, how they are more sustainable than 4 strokes, give him some realistic projected sales volumes, get some high profile support from well known RM riders like RC & TP, get your riders organisations (AMA/whoever) involved too. At the end of the day there is easy profit in it for him, an opportunity for some excellent PR, and a real win-win for you lot too. Good luck.

Every year when I go to the Cycle World International Cycle Show I always make a point of asking at least two Suzuki reps at their booth why don't they import the RM250 anymore. And I try to do it while I'm sitting on the 450... you should too!

At the same time, if they left the motor alone and just added a 6th gear (like KTM did) and spec'd out some modern suspension ~ something similiar to what the RMZ-250 is using, they'd sell more bikes than they could build.

Petition Time!

This is kinda backwards, the public begging for a product that we once had and lost because they were trying to force their loyal public onto a product we don't want.

I need a new bike this year and the plan is, it won't be a four stroke. So you can use your imagination on what bike I'm looking at.

Not a Suzuki owner but was wondering if Suzuki has updated these bikes at all and improved them?

Someone answer the gentleman's question :thumbsup:

Yeah!! How many of these does Travis pastrana get? And I agree I don't see a reason not to send any over here but at the same time it seems like thy hardly have any four strokes over here

I think he figured it out....lol

If not... the 2011 mods are BNG. (bold new graphics)and the bike looks hot and fast still! way better lines than the 450.

Sadly the RM250 has not been updated since 2007.

keep looking for that 125, good ones pop up now and then.

Sadly the RM250 has not been updated since 2007.

It's still a very good bike though :thumbsup:

I know this has been covered before, but why are they not carrying on with 2 strokes. We are told over here that it's all because of the American market, which dictates the way the industry moves forward. But looking at these websites it is quite obvious that there is a market for 2 strokes. Hence the rise of KTM and other Euro brands. Surely the Japanese bike makers want a part of that market???

I'm confused