05 KX 250 for compatibility with 125

I am working on finding an 04 and above kx 125 and was wondering if the forks from my 05 250 will work on these bikes. Not if they just "fit" but if the forks from the 250 were used on the 125 as well but with different valving?

The reason I ask is I have an extra set of complete forks for my KX 250 and i might use them on the 125 when I get it.

Yes, they will fit. ?

They will fit, but 2005 KX250 forks are more modern internally with the dual chambers, compared to the open cartirdge style forks on the KX125.

KX250 forks before 2005 were open cartridge, as were 2004 and 2005 KX250F forks.

If you get a 2004+ KX125, it will have the same front brake hose routing style instead of the 2003 and earlier styles, or it will be the same.

In other words, yes, it wil fit. :blah:

No, I am not gonna sell them. This is funny. I bought them from you superjetrider! I thought i needed them for a fork tube on the left side that was knicked, but it never did leak. I am keeping the forks though as I am sure they will come in handy in something that I do.

I know it. At the time I only had my 03 125 and thought I'd never need them. Fast forward to now, I have an 05 250 and need the lower legs. If I could finish that time machine I've been working on hahaha ?