Sign in to follow this  

2011 Kawasaki Kx250F How much?

How much are you guys paying OTD for your bikes. Im thinking about picking this bike up but would like to get a feel for whats reasonable before I hit the dealer.

i was at seminole power sports the other day talking to someone about buying one and the lowest he said would be around 8k$

Wow $8k. Thats alot, there going for around 6,800 here. There are some left over 10's kicking around for alot less.

I just picked up a leftover 09 for $5200 out the door.

I just figure Im not gonna go any faster on an 11 so I save a lot of cash and got the 09.

I was quoted for $6400 here in NYC but that's without tax unless I can prove I'm going out of state then I guess it would be just $6400 otd. I'm guessing this is a good price

I was quoted for $6400 here in NYC but that's without tax unless I can prove I'm going out of state then I guess it would be just $6400 otd. I'm guessing this is a good price

it depends on what state you live in..

Take here in Indiana.. there is retro agreements between Illinois Wisconsin and Michigan that if you live in any of those states and buy a bike in any of those states they will charge you tax.. So might want to check into that...

thats a good price.

Is that OTD?

No...only if your a oregon resident because they have a shop there too and they dont have tax

Well I called Chaplin and the lady told me $6450 but I had to pay a 6% sales tax. I told her that i didnt live in Ct and she told me that if I was purchasing a bike that needed to be registered (like a sport bike) that they wouldnt charge me take b/c when I go to register it in my state they would charge me tax, which is correct but in NY you have to register an atv anyway, which also means I would get charged tax twice. The funny thing is that I don't even ride in NY, I always go out of state and ride so I stopped registering my atv's bc I don't ride here

From the DMV website "You must register an ATV to drive the vehicle on public property or private property in NYS"

anytime you purchase a product that is not going to be titled the seller must charge state tax on that if the item is bought and picked up in the state.. if you buy it online and they ship it to you then you do not have to pay thier state taxes..

also keep in mind that you do have to pay your state tax on your tax returns for the year you buy it to be legal.. just remember you move alot of money in your bank acts the state sometimes knotices

I got mine at Conklin Cycle Center in NY for $6720 out the door.