made the switch to a WR450

So I got myself an early Christmas present, I sold my old 04 yz250 and moved to a 09 wr450, 5800 OTD so I thought it was the right time / price! Removed the pea shooter, greased the linkages, pulled the gray wire, but for the life of me I can't see an easy way to get to the throttle stop. I have large hands and can't see a way to get to it without a major disassembly. Could someone who has done this give me a hint?

Also I have a complete GYTR exhaust system with Ti header, Devol rad guards, 2 black Pro-Wheels (F&R rim only), a new Mich S20 rear tire, and some other misc. 04 yz250 stuff if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Jake

The carb is a real pain to mess with on the 07's on up. You can try pulling up the breather tubes, loosen the air boot clamps on the carb, and try rotating the carb enough to get to the throttle stop. If that doesn't work, you may have to pull the carb.

To remove the carb requires removing air box/subframe, rear wheel, and rear shock. Its really a pain, but will give you an excuse to regrease everything while you're at it. If somebody else has a better idea, I'm all ears! I've been doing it this way since I purchased mine.

OOPS I just noticed you already greased everything so hopefully you can rotate it enough to Git-R-Done.

That carb gets me so flustered that my little 12 year old nephew (with great mechanical aptitude) makes $10 every time I need work done. Little hands get in there and things get done! If he was smart(er) he'd charge me $25. I'd gladly pay!

My boy is 4 now, so he will be in the shop soon my poor old eyes just can't see that small stuff anymore.