Hood River Or Any Other Oregon OHV Areas Open?

Oregon

I am snowed in here in the Bend area and we have had a lot of snow and cold. Anyone out there been riding in Oregon. I am not too thrilled with Dunes riding on the coast but other than that I would go just about anywhere here in Oregon.

Tim

I am snowed in here in the Bend area and we have had a lot of snow and cold. Anyone out there been riding in Oregon. I am not too thrilled with Dunes riding on the coast but other than that I would go just about anywhere here in Oregon.

Tim

HR is probably under snopw or VERY wet, best not to ride there now although i do believe it is technically open.

What is open and ridable is...

Diamond Mill

Jordan Creek

- basically all of the coast range stuff.

Also check out Shotgun Creek near Eugene, lower elevation for less or no snow.

Other than that the long drive to Belfair can be worth it when everything else is covered in the white stuff.

Whippup Flats, Elk Flats, and Grassy Flats should still be open, but will probably start getting some snow soon. It's near Mcminnville/Willamina.

Tim

Have you looked at Cline Butte? I drove by there last weekend and it looked ridable. The road cam at Sisters doesn't look too bad. I usually have good luck with Cline in the winter time when EFR is buried.

Was out at Keenig/Jordan Crk area last weekend and the trails were great. A little snow at the higher elevations but with the warm weather and rain this week it will probably be gone soon.

DK

Have you been over to four corners lately?

If so, when and how deep is the snow?

I'll add to this post. I'm going to Grants Pass for xmas with my wifes family was looking at brining my bike to eat up some time.

I was looking at Quartz Creek as a possible ride, anybody know about this? Near Merlin.