Looking for a group to ride with

Missouri

I have been out of the sport since 2006 when we moved back to Independence MO from Cedar Rapids Iowa and I am now looking for a group of riders to ride with to get back into the sport. I mostly ride trail / woods riding and have a 09 WR450F. Any help / info is appreciated.

Thanks,

Jake

I have been out of the sport since 2006 when we moved back to Independence MO from Cedar Rapids Iowa and I am now looking for a group of riders to ride with to get back into the sport. I mostly ride trail / woods riding and have a 09 WR450F. Any help / info is appreciated.

Thanks,

Jake

You moved to the right place, you are living close to 3 WFO Trailridrs. We are leaving Fri night for a race. Want to play.

http://wfotrailriders.com/showthread.php?tid=54 :thumbsup:

You can shoot me a PM if you ever head down to Chadwick. I ride with a pretty good bunch of guys down here. Chadwick is a blast this time of the year. Today the puddles were like a solid ice rink. I came out of a corner kind of wild and fast and hit one about 15 feet long. I was so puckered I thought I'd have to stop ant pull my seat cover out of my ass.

Matt

hmmmm

MadDog69, I will be headed to Flat River (St. Joe) on Wed. the 29th if interested in doing some woods riding? I have a KLX450R. Always looking for someone new to ride with! Mike

Iv'e heard that they are trying to close ST. Joe.:excuseme::bonk:

Iv'e heard that they are trying to close ST. Joe.:excuseme::bonk:

Where did you hear that from?

I'm pretty good friends with the guy that heads up the enduro at St. Joe. He told me that some self proclaimed do gooders took some actions in that direction saying the lead content was too high and was dangerous to the users. They had a meeting and DNR proved otherwise. He said the relationship between the riders and DNR was pretty good.

I'm pretty good friends with the guy that heads up the enduro at St. Joe. He told me that some self proclaimed do gooders took some actions in that direction saying the lead content was too high and was dangerous to the users. They had a meeting and DNR proved otherwise. He said the relationship between the riders and DNR was pretty good.

There was some group claiming high lead content, but thats as far as it went.They tried to say they were going to shut it down, but no way is that ever going to happen. Spokes is right on with his comments. So,anyone wanna ride tomorrow?

There was some group claiming high lead content, but thats as far as it went.They tried to say they were going to shut it down, but no way is that ever going to happen. Spokes is right on with his comments. So,anyone wanna ride tomorrow?

Sorry about the triple reply! OOPS!

That is good news. The rumor was that it had caused a young one to get deathly Ill. Probably some jerk trying to shut it down started that. WFO Trailriders would like to make it up there soon.:excuseme:

I am hoping to ride Eagle Ranch soon. I have a riding buddy who rides quads, so he's out. I would welcome the opportunity to meet up with some more local people. I'm just getting back into riding dirt bikes after a 10 year break. If anyone gets the urge to plan something at Eagle Ranch, I'm in.

I am hoping to ride Eagle Ranch soon. I have a riding buddy who rides quads, so he's out. I would welcome the opportunity to meet up with some more local people. I'm just getting back into riding dirt bikes after a 10 year break. If anyone gets the urge to plan something at Eagle Ranch, I'm in.

Going to try to set something up soon. Century farms race Sunday and then maybe aftet that we can put something together.:smirk::cheers:

Thanks,

Jake

Here is your chance to meet some new people.:thumbsup:

EAGLE RANCH

http://wfotrailriders.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=98

That is good news. The rumor was that it had caused a young one to get deathly Ill. Probably some jerk trying to shut it down started that. WFO Trailriders would like to make it up there soon.:lol:

Fun place to ride. Gives us Missourians some sand to play in.:ride: The park used to be bigger than what it is currently, but still a fun ride.:thumbsup: And if you are the adventurous type:busted:the park is bigger than the legal boundries dictate. (old boundries)

As soon as my bike is back together I'm totally game for a St. Joes trip. I also heard they were thinking about closing but last I heard they indefinitely lost that battle.

A couple of us are planning on next weekend,(St.Joe). It would be nice to get a group ride?

Looks like Sunday ride for me and a buddy at St.Joes.My forks won't be ready till tomorrow, so Sunday it is.Anyone interested in joining send me a PM.

Going to St.Joes tomorrow 2/13 should be down there around 11:00.If anyone comes down, look us up, Dark Green Chevy pickup, Kawasaki KLX 450, White 07 Yamaha YZ450f,usually park near front row all the way across the lot.