Sign in to follow this  

Pennsylvania singletrack in Eastern pa?

This was a pretty good post on the subject:

In my experience, trails in NJ parks are for hiking and sometimes horses and bicycles. Anything beyond that (e.g. motorized vehicles), and Mr. Ranger can fine you or worse.

http://www.state.nj.us/dep/parksandforests/parks/wharton.html

Got it. Thought that was the case. Just have to wiat for the Pine Barron Enduro.

Sorry for the repost earlier, I didn't see the similar thread in progress when I did the initial search.  Could someone expound on the quality of single track at the Lost Trails?  I'm relocating to the area and not at all familiar with the challenges in riding in eastern PA.  Any additional insights of what it's like would be great.  I was spoiled - used to live in Nevada and had miles of BLM land that I could ride to from my house... I don't get the impression that it's like that in NE PA.

Thanks for the help!

Edited by FastRides

It is not like that in nepa. The terrain is very rocky. Depending where you live and who you meet to ride and share some of there spots with the only other "legal" options are rac. Rausch creek (expensive membership but lots of land and staffed) and lost trails in Dunmore which is a bit more reasonable.