Get your "new" 09 from this guy, My experience getting mine this week

Hey guys,

I just thought I would share my story in hopes that it may help some of you out if you are looking for a new 2009 yz450f.

I will skip all the glorious details but will just give you the gist of it.

I decided I wanted a "new" 2009 and scavenged the web, ebay, cycletrader, and phone lines (dealerships) to find one at the best price.

I got mine at Larson's Cycles (MN) for roughly $4800 shipped to my door (well actually down the street to a business). This thing is Brand new of course. It came in the crate so I had to put the front wheel on, The bars, and controls. It came with a triangle stand and a full service manual (didn't know you get these with a new bike?). But the best part is, I got the money to him on Monday morning and got the bike by Wed afternoon (It shipped from MN to AL),,,, Wow.

Mike Larson (Larson Cycles) told me that he had 5 more of these things sitting in the back, So I just wanted to share the info with all of you and let you know that if you want one, This guy was GREAT to deal with. Feel free to mention to him that George said he was a joy to deal with- NO I do not get a commission.. I just know that when a dealer is this nice to deal with, I tell everyone!... Let me know your experience if you had a better one or if you get one from Mike.

BLUE ONLY, I asked :excuseme:

Here are the contact details...

http://www.larsonscycle.com/

763-689-2760

Good luck on grabbing one of these if you are in the market for one!!

George

All that sounds good guys.. Sorry brentn, You need to move down to the states with us!

I bought a used 2008 a few months back and loved it. After some hard thinking and some $$$$ looking, the new 2009 was the way for me. I saved alot of $$$ between the 2009 and a 2010.

All that sounds good guys.. Sorry brentn, You need to move down to the states with us!

I bought a used 2008 a few months back and loved it. After some hard thinking and some $$$$ looking, the new 2009 was the way for me. I saved alot of $$$ between the 2009 and a 2010.

Yea that's the plan, land of the free here I come! Just gotta wait probably 10 years...

Here the lowest I have seen a new bike go is probably 6500 and that was for a brand new model that was 2 years old at blow out. That's the best you can get up here for something brand new and decent.

Next time, I'm doing some research. I figure I can call around to most places in Montana, find a good deal, and drive down there and get a new bike for 5000$ or less!