what i want for x-mas for my 10

someone to make a remote lever (like the hot start) on the handle bar for the choke knob. its a pain to find it in a rush situation and the radiator fins are bending from ur hand. Happy hoildays!!:excuseme:

For sure! Even worse with Radiator Braces. HELLO WORKS CONNECTION!

Go for GYTR radiatorbraces insteed ! I have both worksconnection and GYTR by mistake .

Edited by HRC

Well, After dropping 25 bucks for WC braces (parts at cost) I'm not going out and buying a 99 dollar set from a company I cant get parts at cost from.

Someone, Ride Eng, WC, PC...who ever needs to make this plunger thing happen. ASAP!

i havent looked at how its connected to the throttle body. but would b possible to retro fit parts from an older bikes hot start?

Just wondering why you need to use the fast idle knob once the bike is already warm?

How about a gas tank level indicator so you have more warning that the tank is about to overflow.

I did come up with an idea for a halo light for the gas can hose. If there were a ring of LED's around the end it would help out with the evening refills.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the cold start knob also the idle speed adjuster? That would certainly complicate any conversion to a remote lever system.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the cold start knob also the idle speed adjuster? That would certainly complicate any conversion to a remote lever system.

Yes ! You are correct my friend.