I hate to say it but......................

Why are you 2 stroke people such a cult? Every time I ride a 2st, I realize how shitty 2st are and how much I love my 4st for any type of riding: open desert, tight single track and MX. 2st just are not a very good overall bike.

I guess if you like to mix gas, change top ends frequently, use the clutch lever excessively, shift gears excessively and ride an under powered bike then keep riding 2st:lol:

Why are you 2 stroke people such a cult? Every time I ride a 2st, I realize how shitty 2st are and how much I love my 4st for any type of riding: open desert, tight single track and MX. 2st just are not a very good overall bike.

I guess if you like to mix gas, change top ends frequently, use the clutch lever excessively, shift gears excessively and ride an under powered bike then keep riding 2st:lol:

I'm assuming you're comparing a new 450 to a 20yr old 2t? That or you consider ignorance as an attribute? The only place a 4t belongs is on a MX/SX track, outside of that they are a complete PITA by comparison....

Previous 4t's I've owned....

'00 WR400/ '02DRZ400/ '04 KTM450MXC/ '04 WR450/ '08 KX450/ '07KTM450XCW/ '07 WR450/ '08 KTM450XCF/ '09 KTM450XCW

Sure I had fun on all those bikes, but they were just a PITA to deal with and keep maintained. All 3 of my KTM 300's have been better than any one of those 4t's listed.

• Like 1

Why go for 4 strokes when you can finish first with 2 ?

can you show us stats from any pro MX/SX event in the world that a 2 stroke has won in the last 5 years? or can ya show me how many 2 strokes won there big bike class at Loretta Lynns? where they can race 250 vs 250?