No_Brakes

Weird/creepy/funny things you've found/seen on the trail

"WOW! Good thing it wasn't a unicorn."

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Your buddy ok?

yeah, that's from a couple guys in our local club that went to Baja.  Knocked him cold for a few, but he's still riding. 

You are really REALLY not supposed to ride where we found this skull.... If you get caught you're screwed.

The second pic is more common around here. Found near a place called "hillbilly hell"... No joke. And no I have not been to hillbilly hell nor do I plan on making a trip there!

Latest odd thing I've found, was riding in the woods on a low key secret place just a handful of us locals know, was probably about 6 or 7 miles from the road or anything civilized, and see a pair of pants and a sweatshirt in the middle of the trail. Weird.

1390416532596.jpg

1390416864506.jpg

looks more like a 70.

Sort of. Good eye. It's a 77 atc70 that I resto-modded. Started with a bent frame and a box of junk, down to bare metal, started the project and couldn't stop. I raked the frame and installed a 120 electric start. 53mph on pavement by the gps.

the 70's were faster than the 110's because the wheels were smaller, but the 110's or the 90's with the big balloon tires could cross a lake

I was on a ride in the woods here in Haiti, and came to a big clearing, of which in the middle of it there was a large tree, and a fully grown dead hog hung by its neck with a rope wrapped around the trunk. There were a bunch of little peices of shiny red fabric tied onto it, and a small circle of corn cobs directly under it. Haiti has a lot of voodoo practitioners, so I think this was a sacrifice to the devil by some "oungan". (the name of a Haitian Witch Doctor.)

At 18 what in the world are you doing in Haiti? I've been twice (both times while doing deeds for the US Government).

I've been here for 4 years with my whole family, ever since we started a charity medical clinic high in the south eastern mountains. Confidencehealthcenter.com is our website. To keep busy I started a welding shop, and a small motorcycle repair shop, and keep busy working there. Edited by ZackTWS
  • Like 4

At 18 what in the world are you doing in Haiti? I've been twice (both times while doing deeds for the US Government).

Thank you for your service!

• Like 1

I've been here for 4 years with my whole family, ever since we started a charity medical clinic high in the south eastern mountains. Confidencehealthcenter.com is our website. To keep busy I started a welding shop, and a small motorcycle repair shop, and keep busy working there.

That's really awesome. Lord knows Haiti needs something like that more than most places. My experiences there were admittedly somewhat jaded, so I can't say it's really one of the places I'd like to go back to. The land WAS beautiful though.

I do, however, think it's fantastic that there are people in the world who dedicate their lives to making things better for those less fortunate. Thanks to your family for thinking of others.

• Like 3

not really creepy but i made a deer jump off a 25ft bridge once

but that dildo with teeth marks on it wins for the creepiest hands down

was the deer ok? y would u do that?

My brother and I went riding at Soboba Reservation. Not sure if you are supposed to be riding there or not but they do host some District 37 rides. We were hauling up a sweet single track ridge top ride as a 2 smoke single rider passed us in a hurry. When we got to the top of the hill and took our helmets off for a breather we could see a pickup and a quad on top of a hill a mile away with a few 'ants' milling around. We heard a couple of gun shots and heard the bullets wizz past us. I yelled "they're shooting at us" and we geared up and got the F out of there. That is the eeriest thing ever to hear bullets wizzing past you, on purpose. Never will I ride at a reservation again. They make up their own rules as they go. 

• Like 2

Weirdest thing I have seen was a jeep that was on trails only barely wide enough for a quad. The bushes on the side of the trail were smashed down by his wheels.

Also I have seen an off-road go kart with a pitbull following it.

My brother and I went riding at Soboba Reservation. Not sure if you are supposed to be riding there or not but they do host some District 37 rides. We were hauling up a sweet single track ridge top ride as a 2 smoke single rider passed us in a hurry. When we got to the top of the hill and took our helmets off for a breather we could see a pickup and a quad on top of a hill a mile away with a few 'ants' milling around. We heard a couple of gun shots and heard the bullets wizz past us. I yelled "they're shooting at us" and we geared up and got the F out of there. That is the eeriest thing ever to hear bullets wizzing past you, on purpose. Never will I ride at a reservation again. They make up their own rules as they go. 

I wonder what they'd have done if you started shooting back

Also I have seen an off-road go kart with a pitbull following it.

Maybe it wasnt an "offroad" go kart until the pitbull started following it? :jawdrop::lol: :lol:

I wonder what they'd have done if you started shooting back

Since they were "a mile away" I doubt he had anything with him (i.e., a rifle) that had a chance of hitting the people shooting at him.