No_Brakes

Weird/creepy/funny things you've found/seen on the trail

What did you do with the gun ad money I woulda split it with whoever I was riding with and bought a new bike

I woulda taken the money left the rest.
  • Like 1

I Kept the gun and im trying to find a place where i can sell it and my mate didnt want the money dont know why tho but pretty good find

I Kept the gun and im trying to find a place where i can sell it and my mate didnt want the money dont know why tho but pretty good find

He didn't want it or you pointed the gun at him?

Here in America we got a lot of crimes, a gun 5k and dead sheep in the same bag in the woods, kinda suspicious! Could be a weapon used to commit crime. I'd get it checked out

• Like 3

When i was riding out at king lake we came across a big white bag in the middle of a little single track and so we stoped and opend it up and it was full of 3 dead sheep and a breef case at the bottom with 5 k and a gun and a phone 

Have you ever heard the "new" old saying, "No pictures - then it didn't happen" ?

Edited by motoxvet
  • Like 3

Did he take the sheep?

• Like 4

Did he take the sheep?

Dude, he's from Australia......C'mon, it's a given. :D jk of course.

I wouldn't have touched the gun, could have been used in a crime, now it's got your prints all over it.  Cash on the other hand...........

I would highly recommend you don't try and sell a firearm that doesnt belong to you and dont advertise it on the internet.

• Like 4

Those darn guns! It must have gotten down off the shelf, robbed a liquor store, and killed some innocent sheep. Something has to be done about those horrible killing machines.

• Like 2

i was riding on range land with a buddy on a kx 250 and me on an old 1982 suzuki sp250 i never saw what had happend but half way up this trail apparently a bunch of deer (in which i did see) were running but a cougar was chasing them(that i didn't see but my friend was pretty freakedd out when he told me) along side the trail and the deer scattered off but the cougar was still running along side me closing in when it all of a sudden jolted off into another direction another km up the trail i look back and don't see my friend so i wait and he finally turned up asked me if i saw the cougar coming for me which i didn't and he said he was revving the bike up and yelling at me trying  to warn me about the cougar when he stalled the bike and fell behind and watched as the cougar almost pounced on me.

man once i heard that story and the look in his eyes i knew he wasn't lieing for once and that was a close call scared to even go back to that place

• Like 1

don't see my friend so i wait and he finally turned up asked me if i saw the cougar coming for me which i didn't and he said he was revving the bike up and yelling at me trying  to warn me about the cougar when he stalled the bike and fell behind and watched as the cougar almost pounced on me.

man once i heard that story and the look in his eyes i knew he wasn't lieing for once and that was a close call scared to even go back to that place

Dont be scared, Cougars can teach you a lot, especially if you find one thats rich and wants to spend tons of money on you...

Courteney-Cox.jpg

• Like 10

Dont be scared, Cougars can teach you a lot, especially if you find one thats rich and wants to spend tons of money on you...

Courteney-Cox.jpg

Where did you get a picture of my wife!!
  • Like 3

When i was riding out at king lake we came across a big white bag in the middle of a little single track and so we stoped and opend it up and it was full of 3 dead sheep and a breef case at the bottom with 5 k and a gun and a phone 

Have you ever seen No Country For Old Men? you should ... before the scary dude comes to your house.

• Like 1

Where did you get a picture of my wife!!

Want some more?  :lol: 

What you think she does when you are out riding all the time? Someones gotta keep her off your back...geese... :p

• Like 1

I found some old rocket containers out in the woods one time. looked like sombody had been using them for water tanks. Then someone else used them for targets.

I ran over a snake and the snake tried to bite me but it couldn't cause I was going too fast for the snake. I didn't see the snake at first in till I looked back and sure enough it was a snake.

I ran over a snake and the snake tried to bite me but it couldn't cause I was going too fast for the snake. I didn't see the snake at first in till I looked back and sure enough it was a snake.

Tell me more about this Snake.
  • Like 11