Pastrana's condition

has anyone heard on how pastrana is doing :)

I shook hands and talked with Travis at the SuperMoto race up at Laguna Seca, he was fine and getting better all the time he said, he plans on running some supermoto races here real soon and the guy who was hurt with him is also doing better and according to travis should make a full recovery.

He seems like a really nice kid actually (Travis) and I sure hope he gets back on it soon.

Travis seems like a really nice kid.

I just wish he woulda put that freestyle stuff behind him sooner. He needed to focus on his racing career several years ago. So he decides to hang up the tricks, and focus on getting in shape. Now he has a another stupid accident..

Racing careers start early and end just the same and it's possible that Travis has missed his opportunity to be a champion.

Suzuki needs to wash their hands, say goodbye and look to the future.

BTW..I was suprised to see this in the WR forum.

Hey n7slc- you should check back here more often and come with us on some rides if you haven't already. :)

Chris,

He's going to be with us for two days of riding come the first weekend in August. We'll get that WR wanna be out on the trail!

Hey n7slc- you should check back here more often and come with us on some rides if you haven't already. :D

Howdy Chris!

Just had the damndest schedule lately...I REALLY wanted to join you guys on that Hobble Creek? ride last weekend but had a previous engagment. I am looking forward to the AF ride in a couple of weeks.

Dave says I'm a WR wanna-be. Actually, I thought i'd visit the "Dark Side" and see what's shakin'. The WR450 is still new enough that there's always a discussion going on about fixing kinks/bugs and things. Other than a healthy KTM bashing, the DR forum has been a little dry.

There's been alot of O/T crap in their too...

Don't worry...me and the DRZ will be trollin' around here for a while. :)

BTW...did Dave say he was going to "Get me out on the trail"? or was that "Get me on the trail"??....Hmm... :D

Dan

Suzuki needs to wash their hands, say goodbye and look to the future

-i agree, he has done nothing lately but cost them (Suzuki) money.................