Sign in to follow this  

California Friends of LT - LTK300.....

....I know some of you have been wondering why Larry has been "incognito" for many months now. This morning he asked me to let you all know that while he has missed the hang and the good riding times, it was not without good reason.

He's been busy taking care of LIFE issues. His beloved wife Judy was diagnosed with cancer late last summer, and he's been faithfully at her side every day taking care of her since finding out.

Yesterday, she passed away at the age of 48 and went home to be with the Lord. Very suddenly, although not completely unexpected.

Any of you who have ridden with LT know that he would go thru hell and back to bring everyone home in one piece. There's no other person on this planet that I'd rather ride with or trust my life to than LT. I know many of you feel the same. Those of you who know and have ridden with him, please remember Larry and his family with your prayers and thoughts as they go thru this difficult time. The memorial service will be sometime in early February. If anyone wants further info, you can contact me via PM.

Safe trails,

Bill

• Like 1

48 is way too young to pass, just thinking about this situation puts tears in my eyes.

I have never met Larry, but I wish him well.

F**k cancer.

I'm sorry to hear that. I've never met him, but I have been affected by cancer. My Mother went through Breast Cancer. Fortunately, she survived it. Our thoughts are with him and his family.

oh no... so sad. I'm so sorry to hear the news LT. We are all facing hard times these days but nothing compares to losing a loved one and I'm sure your best friend. Rest In Peice Judy. God Bless to you and your Family LT.

Bill, please keep us in the loop for the services.

Dube2 (John)

God speed Judy. Rest in peace. The best memorial is to remember the good times and celebrate her life.

Sorry for your loss Larry.

So sad to hear this. Certainly put things in perspective. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hang Tough Larry!

Thank you bill for posting this thread for me.

Thank you all for your well wishes...it means a lot me that you guys would take the time to chime in.

I gotta tell ya, this hurts a heck of a lot more than a broken collar bone off the high side.

God bless,

L

Though we've never met, I still hate hearing news like this, condolences to you and your family on your loss...

RIP and :smirk: cancer!

Hey guys....

Thanks for the kind words, and the great PM's. Life is more than a trail, and it's great to know that there's a BROTHERHOOD that reaches further down that trail than the length of the mojave desert, the sierra's, or baja. When we ride extreme terrain together, it forms a bond that few other sports do, and it's pretty amazing to witness. Couple that brotherhood with my faith, and......man, what an uplifting read during a very difficult day. I know Larry will be blessed.

Even before posting, I knew it in my heart.........When trouble hits, the bro's are there. :smirk::worthy:

I know LT will eventually get around to reading and posting, [EDIT : oops, seems he beat me to it.] but until then, know that your thoughts, concerns and prayers are being relayed to him.

For those that asked - when details have been finalized, I'll post here about the memorial service.

Best,

bp

Goose bumps are rolling up and down my neck just reading your post Bill.

Larry special prayers going out for you and Judy tonight from our house ! I am so sorry to hear this and wish you the best and most positive memories of Judy until you are reunited ! And although we have not met yet I'd do anything I could for you in this time of mourning and rejoicing of Judy's too short life.

RIP Judy !

I cant even imagine the pain you're in right now. My heart goes out to you Larry. :smirk:

Stay strong and we are praying for you and your family.

Larry I'm at a loose for words for what to say. Our deepest condolences to you and your family. Anything that we can do to help you through this terrible time don't hesitate to ask.

Larry - Stay strong, bud. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help. My offer to service the WR450 stands - ANYTIME.

Samir