Another Cool Montana Trail

This footage is of a trail in the Little Belt Mountains in Central Montana. I am riding an 06 CRF450 and it was filmed on a GoPro HD camera. Watch at the 8 minute mark where I cross throught the narrows.. handle bar wide and 100+feet tall. I have to wait at the end for the KTM rider (what's new! Ha ha) so I stand and try to get a little footage of him. Enjoy.

• 1 year later...

What trail is this? i have done Haymaker several times (love it) but this one looks like even more fun. Thanks!

I believe that is the Nevada Narrows trail that links Daisy to Haymaker. It is super fun and has some pretty technical spots.

• Like 1

I believe that is the Nevada Narrows trail that links Daisy to Haymaker. It is super fun and has some pretty technical spots.

Great video, hope y'all appreciate that beautiful country. Our Natl forest area was shut down due to the trail crossing creeks. They said the Clean Water Act forbids the riding in or across creeks. Disturbs the soil which disturbs the little fish, etc. But they let horse riders do it. Lies stacked upon lies.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a great ride up there Sunday (Nevada is closed until spring) We did Haymaker up to Haymaker Park, then took a really technical climbing trail #603 to the top of the next ridge, it is called 'Mount High'. Then we rode that ridge all the way out and it ends up back near the Haymaker trailhead. We rode for 4 hours 31 miles. Absolute blast! So exahusted today, but can't wait to go again.