Sign in to follow this  

1st ride on our TTR125

We gave my 12 yr old son this ttr125 for Christmas. I Gave it the Rockstar makeover before giving it to him, which he loved. Then of course thanks to all the info on this site, I did the airbox mod and rejetted being that it already had a pipe on it. One thing I discovered immediately is how sensitive these little bikes are to temperature and altitude changes. Once the bike was warned up however, it was nothing that a little adjustment to the fuel screw couldn't solve. From there on out the bike ran awesome all day long. We are extremely happy with it. Next mod, YZ85 forks, frame cradle and shock re-valve. Can't wait!!! Here's a picture of the bike and my son in action on it :smirk:

TTR125-1.jpg

Adamjump.jpg

Good looking bike ! Looks like he's having a good time getting some air.

You need a frame cradle for those jumps. Really, a TTR is just simply not built for jumping, but a frame cradle will help the strength of the frame and motor mounts.

I have a feeling he will be asking for an upgrade soon! =)

Have fun! :thumbsup:

were did u get the graphic kit... sick bike by the way

There is a guy on Ebay that sells them. They are not cheap though. But the price does include your name and number printed on all 3 plates. About $135 shipped.