Sign in to follow this  

2006 v 125 Cylinder stamp

I'm looking for the letter stamp on the back side of the cylinder it's gone. Am I totally screwed with out that letter ?

Edited by nicko-31
better description

No. If you're trying to order a new stock piston get the C or D and it will be fine.

No. If you're trying to order a new stock piston get the C or D and it will be fine.

How about if I want to install a Weisco top end ?

The Wiseco pistons don't come in A B C D sizes. To do a top end correctly you should always measure the bore and the piston to determine the piston to cylinder clearance. Too tight or too loose can cause problems. In most cases the Wiseco will go in with no issues but it's still best to measure everything to be sure.

The Wiseco pistons don't come in A B C D sizes. To do a top end correctly you should always measure the bore and the piston to determine the piston to cylinder clearance. Too tight or too loose can cause problems. In most cases the Wiseco will go in with no issues but it's still best to measure everything to be sure.

I can measure the bore but if I buy through Internet I won't-be able to measure piston until I get it home right ??

Correct. It should be fine but you always need to check.

Alright then ,I guess another question would be where is a good price vendor for a complete Wiseco top end.?? THANKS FOR INFO.