780cc Big Bore kit ...

Any feedback on anyone that has done the 780cc big bore kit? Was considering the 725 kit, but now saw the 780 kit. Did a search to no avail.

Thanks and cheers.

oh dear god thats sexy!

+56% torque across the rev range? is that with or without the cam though

Seriously hanging for a ride report of this

Any feedback on anyone that has done the 780cc big bore kit? Was considering the 725 kit, but now saw the 780 kit. Did a search to no avail.

Thanks and cheers.

Feedback coming in a few weeks...i bought one of the 780cc kits and just waiting for my cylinder to return from the machinist ... already got the FCR and the full exhaust...ready to start pulling stumps:cheers:

I've got the TM-40, the FMF power bomb header, 190 cam, and the HC piston ... just looking for more displacement and saw that a 780 was now available. 2000dr650, is your with an iron liner, or a plated aluminum sleeve? (Would prefer Nikasil plated aluminum myself).

I've got the TM-40, the FMF power bomb header, 190 cam, and the HC piston ... just looking for more displacement and saw that a 780 was now available. 2000dr650, is your with an iron liner, or a plated aluminum sleeve? (Would prefer Nikasil plated aluminum myself).
Not sure what it is.. the sleeve is included with the kit. How do u like that cam..do u find yourself spending enough time at the end of the rev range to make it worth the $$

I just finished the same install, 190 cam and hc piston. Didn't add any power to upper end

but boy is mid to upper mid fun now. Feels close to my 525sx up to about 6000, then levels out, where as my 525 pulls a little bet further..

In my application it pulls hard all the way to the rev. limiter. Yes, on the freeway when accelerating it proves itself time and again. Now it is time for more torque all throughout so that i can gear it up slightly.