Sign in to follow this  

New bike!!!!

FMF Factory Fatty...It looks like crap b/c it wasnt taken care of. A littl WD40 a scotch-brite pad and elbow grease will clean it up. Lightly coat it with WD40 after washing bike.

Yep, i hope that thing was warmed up before you started it and proceeded to wring it out like that.

Nice bike all the same :smirk:. Aside from those awful graphics, lol.

Thats funny..and yes he is that guy.

yes yes hilarious.... anyways the bike was mostly warmed up and im already aware that it is running to lean, maybe you should suggest what i should do to solve my problem instead of telling me im going to blow it up, jetting?

Did I hear right? Was that was a golf course he was tearing up? :p

Around here you pull a stunt like that and you'll wind up in jail and a pretty hefty bill from the golf club for damages.

No wonder the whole world wants to shut down offroad motorcycling. :smirk:

No wonder we're losing all our places to ride. :rant:

Somebody please take this bike away from this guy. :lol:

...maybe you should suggest what i should do to solve my problem instead of telling me im going to blow it up, jetting?

Sell it...then you won't have to worry about it... :smirk:

Did I hear right? Was that was a golf course he was tearing up? :p

Around here you pull a stunt like that and you'll wind up in jail and a pretty hefty bill from the golf club for damages.

No wonder the whole world wants to shut down offroad motorcycling. :smirk:

No wonder we're losing all our places to ride. :rant:

Somebody please take this bike away from this guy. :lol:

Exactly what I was thinking. One guy giving the whole community a bad rep.

maybe you should suggest what i should do to solve my problem instead of telling me im going to blow it up, jetting?

A dab of permetex on the pilot but make sure it is high temp stuff...then cut a piece of duct tape 42mm x42mm and apply at the venturi inlet side. That will richen up the mixture just enough for you to be safe and not hurt the bike....

yes yes hilarious.... anyways the bike was mostly warmed up and im already aware that it is running to lean, maybe you should suggest what i should do to solve my problem instead of telling me im going to blow it up, jetting?

I'll tell you what your problem is, your f*cking this sport up for everyone you douchebag. :rant:

I bet you thought you were so cool, riding that shit up just like that FMX guy which I'm sure is where you got your inspiration. You just made a total ass out of yourself for everyone to see on this board. :smirk:

I'll tell you what your problem is, your f*cking this sport up for everyone you douchebag. :rant:

I bet you thought you were so cool, riding that shit up just like that FMX guy which I'm sure is where you got your inspiration. You just made a total ass out of yourself for everyone to see on this board. :smirk:

So true brentn! This guy is a f*cking moron. Save us the trouble and sell your bike, because you obviously lack the correct judgement and even worse, you decide to tape it and post it on youtube.

Its goons like you that we have to explain before our city council,when they ask our club(OFTR) why they should continue to keep our forest open to ORV.

PS lower the needle and give it a few good revs before the bike warms up:moon:

You know, if I wanted to be a real *******, I could take all the info you list on your YouTube page, send it straight to the cops, and give them some pretty convincing evidence in the likely event that the owners of the golf course you've been tearing up complain to the police. I won't, though, based entirely on the assumption that you're not stupid enough to go back out there and do it again.

You're not that stupid... are you?