Sign in to follow this  

Motocross My favorite video ever!

LOL!!! I've noticed that about him on all his bikes,you should see him wring the neck of a 125 2-stroke...ALL RACE LONG.

Kinda like this? I like this vid even more because of the skill level required to ride a 125 at these speeds.:smirk:

I love the wheelie off the gate of the second moto and then towards the end of the vid.

Kinda like this? I like this vid even more because of the skill level required to ride a 125 at these speeds.:smirk:

I love the wheelie off the gate of the second moto and then towards the end of the vid.

I love watching that video and wishing i could ride like that.

I like the one of Justin Barcia at Blue Diamond MX.

He has gotten better at not revving the bike at least. A bad habit.

i talked to his mech at vegas last year! he says they have a spear motor in the trailer just incase. they rebuild it after each race. his practice bikes (2 of them)just depends on what they are practicing. running laps its after each day. starts or something that keeps his wheels on the ground tends to go 2 days before rebuild. pretty cool to talk to the mech if you get a chance to! ask them set up tips they are more than happy to share the spotlight! in fact goose talked to me for about 20 mins on susp set up on my bike (honda) and he was on suki! they like to talk too! (got his autograph) the man is a maniac when it comes to setting up the bikes!

i talked to his mech at vegas last year! he says they have a spear motor in the trailer just incase. they rebuild it after each race. his practice bikes (2 of them)just depends on what they are practicing. running laps its after each day. starts or something that keeps his wheels on the ground tends to go 2 days before rebuild. pretty cool to talk to the mech if you get a chance to! ask them set up tips they are more than happy to share the spotlight! in fact goose talked to me for about 20 mins on susp set up on my bike (honda) and he was on suki! they like to talk too! (got his autograph) the man is a maniac when it comes to setting up the bikes!

Is a spear motor made for someone who revs a lot?

yeah man... WAAAAYYYYY over your head! :rant::moon::smirk:[/quote

I think he was refering to the spelling ......... spare motor as oposed to spear motor

Is a spear motor made for someone who revs a lot?

no its one with the rod sticking out the case like a spear :smirk:

and I hope that kid never pitches a rod in the air because he will faceplant on the landing