Non-DOT tire on-highway use warning!

California

I heard about this guy who got pulled over by a State Park CHP Ranger for having nonDOT tires and was shot dead on site. The new penalty for non-DOT tires is DEATH!

Spread the word!!!

Wow! That's funny! Ha! Gee!

I heard he also had a non C.A.R.B. gas can in his truck.

No, it was his gay avatar

I don't think that is true, well maybe. If I was a cop/ranger I would at least stun gun any scofflaw non DOT or CARB compliant renegade riders on my beat:thumbsup:

I heard he also had a non C.A.R.B. gas can in his truck.

He did, they issued him a citation after they shot him...

Ta-dahhh.

Feel free to post anything you want in this thread, according to Karnac, it will vanish shortly.

Happy Friday everyone.......

I sure hope they gave him a good Rodney King beating before they shot him. I hate guys that ride on the street without DOT tires.

Nah, what I heard was he had a bike that wasn't plate-able and checked his VIN #'s. That plus the non DOT tires made it an executionable offense, the non CARB compliant can was found after the fact....... They would have drug him behind the truck if they would have known it sooner.

funny...

I'm pretty sure they shot the guy with a bazooka. That's why there is no one around to tell the full story.

My Hoes be slingin rocks and dodgn cops, but never been poped not sportin dem dots

Nah, what I heard was he had a bike that wasn't plate-able and checked his VIN #'s. That plus the non DOT tires made it an executionable offense, the non CARB compliant can was found after the fact....... They would have drug him behind the truck if they would have known it sooner.

:smirk:

Fine is $250 each tire. Marina del ray pd.

I didn't realize Marina Del Rey had a PD. You sure that wasn't a Brinks security guard?

My Hoes be slingin rocks and dodgn cops, but never been poped not sportin dem dots

Oh shit, it's the KFC bandit - someone call FOJ quick!!!

No, it was his gay avatar
+1 on that

Don't ask, don't tell Sarge!

Oh shit, it's the KFC bandit - someone call FOJ quick!!!

Holy crap, anybody got a towel? Just blew Capt n Coke all over my screen:lol:

Party On Garth:lol::smirk:

I wonder with Obama's new gay rules if they'll let Sarge back in the army now ? :smirk:

I wonder with Obama's new gay rules if they'll let Sarge back in the army now ? :smirk:
where is that big F U button ?