Sign in to follow this  

TE 310 Tail Mods

Anyone found a good alternative the big light and mud flap that comes with the plated TE310? I can't seem to find anything but UFO. I'd like to get an led light set up with just a plate hanger.

I had that light in the smoke style on my DRZ. Nice, reliable light, but it was hard to see in the daylight. I'd stick to the red lens. I currently have the UFO light on my te450 and I'm not a huge fan. I don't have blinkers, but the blinkers are stuck there. Plus it is kind of ugly...

Thanks

That looks like what I had on my DRZ, except that one came with a metal holder. I suposed it's LED? Is the plastic somewhat flexible? I'd hate to snap it backing into somthing.

Thanks

That looks like what I had on my DRZ, except that one came with a metal holder. I suposed it's LED? Is the plastic somewhat flexible? I'd hate to snap it backing into somthing.

like this one:

APD-34058-00-1-400.jpg

Thanks

It is LED, works on either AC or DC, but the plate mount doesn't feel too flexible, if you break it, gimme a shout & I'll send you mine, I didn't use it, just removed the led light & mounted in the stock position with some aluminum plate.

P1010003.jpg

Yes that the one I had on the DRZ. I'll order one and see how it works. If break the plate hanger it I'll probably just make one out of stainless.

Nice tail mod and a great looking bike. I just got back from some wet muddy trails with lots of red Ga clay. Its going to take me the better part of day to get all that crap off the bike.

Finally got around to installing my Sicass Racing Husky Led tail light set up on my 09 TE 510 much cleaner now. All that is left to do is install the plate.

DSC0093-L.jpg