Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Air time FOULS

What's going on with the air date/time for Houston? My DVR has had 2 dates switch....and now my guide can't find any air date for Houston Supercross....just lites. ANNOYING!!:smirk:

I'm not sure where you live, but in Orange County it's on channel 2 this Sunday morning at 9:00am, not Speed Channel.

I know what you are saying, it's kind of wierd. I have three different season pass thingies for supercross:

- AMA Supercross

- AMA Supercross Lites

- Motorcycle Racing (for the non-Speed Channel coverage)

The CBS stuff comes on as motorcycle racing, not Supercross.

Agreed, it is weird. I'm in San Diego. My 9am Sunday on CBS has gone from Supercross, to paid programing, to news. They can't make up their mind. Right now I only have the lites set up over on Speed. It would be nice if they were just all live.lol

Agreed, it is weird. I'm in San Diego. My 9am Sunday on CBS has gone from Supercross, to paid programing, to news. They can't make up their mind. Right now I only have the lites set up over on Speed. It would be nice if they were just all live.lol

No kidding, I'm with you there.

it doesnt make sence that every race isnt live , I guees they dont how much they could charge for advertising because millions would be watching :smirk:

On Dish Network in Sacramento the Race is on Sunday 9AM. It is listed under Motorcycle Racing and NOT Supercross.

Speed has the Lites Race on at 1PM Sunday as AMA Supercross Lites.

West Coast Time.

Same thing on Direct TV in the west coast the 450's are under Motorcycle racing on CBS on Sunday at 9 am and the Lites are on Speed at 1 pm.

The bummer part is that Speed could totally show it live they are just airing crap Sat. from 7 pm on! We should send a massive email to Speed telling them to show SX live from 2012 on!