Parting out 07 RM 250

I have a 2007 RM that I am having trouble selling in the Memphis area. I am asking $2500.00. I was thinking of parting out the bike but have never done it. Has anyone had any luck doing so? It seems like the parts on ebay are there for a long time, and I'm not sure I want to spend the time listing every single thing. What do you RM guys think?

yea really, nice 2t's are getting rare, come down a little if you can't wait to sell it, unless its a junk heap, i wouldn't part it out. try advertising in some different regions of the country..........just curious, why are you selling it.

I live west of Nashville, if you would have been selling it a couple of months ago I would have probably bought it. I bought an 08 for 2500, and the previous owner was not very smart (putting it nicely). I have had to do some work to it, more than I should have had to do to an 08. When I sold my 08 RMZ450, you could have rolled it onto the showroom floor. If you do deccide to part it out let me know, I will buy some things off of you. Or if you have some extra things you want to get rid of now, PM me.

Or post it in Florida. That bike is in demand. The bottom line is if you want a 2stroke you can buy a YZ250 for 7k or a KTM for the same but those are not around. All sold out. Post a broader area! You will sell that bike!

Parting it out is a pain in the rear. I am sure your time is worth money.

Holy smokes, I've been seeing 07s going for $4000 or $5000 over the last few months up here! Our dollar is on par too. Can't believe the price difference down there.. maybe I should buy it, ship it up and flip it here haha

I need a motor and pipe. the sum total of the parts sold whould be more than you can get for the whole bike. pm me with a price on the motor.

I agree that I could get more if parting out, but it would be a HUGE pain in the caboose. I will try to sell it whole for a few more months. Thanks for your interest though. $2200.00 and the motor and pipe are yours, you just get the whole bike with it.?