Sign in to follow this  

OffRoad PLEASE HELP...new to enduro WORCS? TORCS?

sorry if im putting this thread or post or whatever u call it in the wrong place but im still new to this...i am currently living in california rite now and have a great intrest in endurance racing thru the woods/ desert like the worcs series and i konw that runs the western states such as cali montana arizona ect. BUT i am soon moving out of cali and ither staying in a western state like montana or oregon which i will end up running worcs...but there is a chance that i am moving to west virginia (never been) this summer meaning i would run the torcs? this is what i need help with...how do i go about getting all the info i would need to run these whole series of races...i tried google just got bunch of articles...about how much would it cost...if i did move east such as WV what series would i be looking to race that would move me in the direction of making a name for my self and earning sponsors...also has anyone ran the erzberg rodeo extreme enduro befor? looks like loads of fun...i also want to run that next year but thats a whole nother story...just looking for some general info really want to take enduro racing seriously in 2012 ...hardcore training is presently going on as we speak in 2011 and i may run a race or 2 this year just to get an idea of what to expect from my compedators because i know its a whole nother ballgame not being the normal "MOTOCROSS" style of racing...if it helps im 23 years old and i ride a 2011 KTM 250 exc two stroke and i love it BRAAAAP! thanks for the help guys... i apreciate it

Why are you moving to WV?

MAX!!!

im moving to take a good job opportunity ...but im hesitent because i personaly have never been there but my girlfriends family lives there so im kinda trusting her judgment

if i ran the montana series ...i just checked that out...i could probly run it this year because the plan is to move befor or on april 1st...but what class do i run...i want to earn points and get a real idea of how fast the fast guys are ...if i run a 250 two stroke can i run the 250 class?(lites class) or do i run with the 450s? and should i regester early it says max 250 racers...just some general info would help thanks

im moving to take a good job opportunity ...but im hesitent because i personaly have never been there but my girlfriends family lives there so im kinda trusting her judgment

Cool. Good luck w/ the job. My advice is to take a trip to WV before you move there and check it out to make sure you won't hate it. I have been to WV 4 times, I haven't seen too much of it but from what I saw I wouldn't want to live there. Too remote for me.

MAX!!!