loosing coolant rad overflow pipe

as title keep loosing coolant any ideas wot to check

Try Ebay OUTLAW RACING HIGH PRESSURE 1.6 RADIATOR CAP. RAISES THE BOILING POINT 25 + DEGREES TO HELP SOLVE BOIL OVER PROBLEMS.

It does not normally loose water, so switching caps is not necessary, unless there is something abnormal going on.

My guess is that the gasket on the cap is dirty. Clean it with a brush under running water.

Also make sure the filler neck is perfectly round, it can become oval in crashes.

If this does not help, try a buddys cap. They fit from all bikes.

If that helps, buy a new cap!

cheers 1st thing i did was buy a new rad cap still loosing coolant though more dripping out than steam from overheating do a 20 min session and its lost a pint of coolant engine doesnt feel overly hot but will say the engine bangs and pops alot off the throttle

How much coolant are we talking about?

Are the radiator flutes clean...can you see through the rads? Water pump maybe failing causing overheating. A leaking head gasket can cause combustion pressure forcing coolant out. Is th coolant discolored at all?

BTW these bikes were not made to sit idle for very long so keep the air circulating through the radiators or it will boil over pretty quickly.

its not long had a full engine rebuild so from wot u mentioned i wouldnt be surprised ifa head gasket is leaking now is that from incorrect torque setting or does it need stripping down and replacing

If the head gasket leaks that way, you should be able to see some bubbles and/or some oil discoloration in the coolant.

I have the 2010 model and every time i ride coolant also comes out!!!!! i dont know why

coolant is not discoloured but might have bubbles getting it stripped down and checked anyway

iv started to get a few drips of coolent out of the overflow,the past few outings,

i dont no why it has started to do it now and not before, i think im just riding the bike harder, lol

i didnt take much notice of it??