Sign in to follow this  

motosport needs to give me my $10 back!

:smirk::banghead:I ordered from them wednesday and did the 2nd day delivery thing and i even called and asked when it would get here, they assured friday, then when i got up today, even though it is saturday, i checked and it said i wouldn't get my stuff till monday. it switched from a 2 day to 5. What the hell man. what was the point in the 2nd day crap if i won't get it for more days than without the extra shiiping cost i put up.

hahahaha the EXACT same thing happened to my friend. he ordered his stuff wednesday as well. apparently theres some big storm that messed up the shipping.

call and they'll refund your 10 bucks

compaining on here is pretty much pointless.

I can't ever remember getting my stuff on time when I have paid extra to get it sooner. I thought it was just me.

I think MotoSport should just pay us all $50 per month.

AND give us free parts to "test" out, and keep.

I was supposed to get a box of awesomeness from motosport on friday as well, but it never showed. They are usually very quick and great service, must be the storm:bonk:

MotoSport is great. I have ordered a bajillion things from them, never had a problem.

I'll bet you ten bucks that if you contact them they will make it right with you.

Yeah, Motosport f'd me in the a a few times. Rocky mountain has been 100% on time as promised, even shipped day I ordered even though i was hours past the deadline a few times.

Contact them, I know yesterday I was talking to the FedEx guy at work and he mentioned how their main hub was getting hammered with snow and messing everything up with them. It may not be MotoSport's fault but who ever is controlling the shipping.

Motosport has the most consistent shipping times of any of the internet sources that I've ever ordered from. Ever. You must be that lucky 1 in 1000 guy. You should buy a lottery ticket today.

All companies are having shipping problems because of the weather. My Rocky Mtn. order has been delayed also.

I call homo on you, also give me $20 for you being a bitch about me just saying what happened. :smirk:

you found out you werent getting your order on time and the first thing you did was COMPLAIN about it on here. If you had actually called or emailed them they WOULD HAVE refunded your shipping.

it even says on the website that they're not responsible for your order getting in late because of things out of their control. but my friend called them up and they still said they would refund the extra ten bucks (even though it seems it wasn't their fault).

your stuff didn't come in on friday

GET OVER IT.